1st May 2019, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MMTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment being an MBA holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MBA program. I want to apply for MMTC Limited recruitment of this year for the post of Deputy Manager. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

4th May 2019, 02:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MMTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment being an MBA holder?

Off course, you can apply for MMTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment being an MBA holder. You can apply for the post of Deputy Manager (Marketing) in MMTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment. Candidates who have passed 2 years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/International Business from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the post of Deputy Manager (Marketing) in MMTC Limited.

You should not more than 30 years of age as on 15/09/2018.
4th May 2019, 03:04 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MMTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment being an MBA holder?

** Yes, you are eligible to apply for MMTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment being an MBA holder.

** The candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech/CA/LLB/MBA/Others from a recognized university.

** Also, the candidate should have 0-3 years of experience.
4th May 2019, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for MMTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment being an MBA holder. Being a MBA degree holder, you are eligible to apply for Deputy Manager (Marketing) recruitment.

The age criteria required to apply for MMTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment is maximum 40 years.
4th May 2019, 10:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification generally varies from post to post. You can apply for Deputy Manager (E-1) post in the classification of Marketing. The detailed educational qualification required to be eligible is given below,

Name of the Organization - Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Manager

>> Besides MBA course, you must have done Bachelor's Degree in Science or Arts (Economics/ Statistics) or Commerce or Engineering or Business Administration course to be eligible.

Qualification Required:-

@ Bachelor's Degree in Arts (Statistics or Economics) or Commerce or Science or Engineering or Business Administration with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

@ 2 year full time regular PG Degree or MBA or Diploma or MMS in Business Administration or Marketing or International Business or Management with minimum 60% marks to be eligible.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website

Click here to Apply Online
4th May 2019, 11:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to apply for MMTC (Metals & Minerals Trading Corporation of India) Limited Deputy Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed UG/ PG/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS/ CA/ CMA/ engineering in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidate age should be maximum 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for MMTC (Metals & Minerals Trading Corporation of India) Limited Deputy Manager recruitment being an MBA holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mmtclimited.com.
4th May 2019, 11:38 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you can apply for MMTC Limited Deputy Manager Recruitment being an MBA holder. For detailed information you just have a look at below important points.

Educational Qualifications :

>> You should complete Bachelors degree in Commerce/Science/Arts (Economics/Statistics) /Business Administration, Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from the recognized university.

>> And 2 years full time regular PG degree/Diploma /MBA /MMS in Business Administration /Management/Marketing /International Business with 60% of marks.

>> Minimum 3 years of Experience in managerial posts with any govt or any commercial organization.

Age Limit not exceeding 30 years.
5th May 2019, 12:45 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Can I apply for MMTC Limited Deputy Manager recruitment being an MBA holder?

Yes you are eligible for the post of deputy manager marketing but if you have done chartered accountant or cost management accountant then you are also eligible for the post of deputy manager finance and accounts..

But your age should be within 30 years .. and work experience is also desirable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?