30th June 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JKNHM Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS Doctor?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MBBS course. Now I want to apply for JKNHM Medical Officer recruitment. So, I would like to know if can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

3rd July 2019, 03:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JKNHM Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS Doctor?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidates who have completed their MBBS degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India are eligible to apply for JKNHM Medical Officer recruitment.
3rd July 2019, 04:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JKNHM Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS Doctor?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for JKNHM (Jammu & Kashmir National Health Mission) Medical Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed MBBS from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 65 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for JKNHM (Jammu & Kashmir National Health Mission) Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS Doctor.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.jknhm.com/.
3rd July 2019, 05:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course you can apply for JKNHM Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS Doctor. Here I am providing you the detailed eligibility to apply for that recruitment;

You should be a permanent resident of J&K State.

You must have hold a MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.

You should be maximum 65 years of age.

You should visit the below mentioned official notification link for details;
https://www.jknhm.com/pdf/Publicatio...0Interview.pdf
3rd July 2019, 09:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply to JKNHM Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS Doctor. I am also giving you the eligibility criteria below.

==> Candidate must have done an MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.

==> Candidate maximum age should not be more than 65 years.
3rd July 2019, 09:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for JKNHM Medical Officer recruitment, you should have passed MBBS degree recognised by Medical Council of India. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed MBBS course, so, you are eligible to apply for JKNHM Medical Officer recruitment.

The walk-in date of JKNHM Medical Officer recruitment is 4th & 6th July 2019.
4th July 2019, 12:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for JKNHM Medical Officer recruitment. The detailed qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Jammu & Kashmir NHM

Name of the Job Position - Medical Officer

Educational Qualification Required:-

@ MBBS course recognized by Medical Council of India to be eligible.

@ As you are an MBBS doctor, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Age Criteria Required:-

@ Maximum age allowed - Upto 65 years

>> For more detailed information, please go through the official notification that has been given below.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?