26th September 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for KVS TGT or NVS TGT with graduation in biotechnology and CTET qualified?

I was really excited to join TGT in KVS or Navodaya. I have qualified CTET and completed B.Ed with 78.6%, but I have completed my Graduation and Post Graduation in Biotechnology and later I came to know that since my subject is Biotechnology I cannot apply for KVS TGT or NVS TGT. Please clear my confusions. What I do know? I am really worried about my career. Please answer my question as soon be possible.

27th September 2016, 02:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for KVS TGT or NVS TGT with graduation in biotechnology and CTET qualified?

Although Bio Technology stream is not available, if you are able to apply for TGT post in Science or Biology subject then you are eligible to apply for this KVS TGT Recruitment. Kendriya Vidyalaya Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) streams include the below disciplines. They are,

>> TGT - Social Science

>> TGT Science

>> TGT Mathematics

>> TGT Hindi

>> TGT English

>> TGT Physical Education

>> TGT Art Education

>> TGT Electrical Gadget and Electronics

>> TGT Sanskrit

The basic educational qualification required for KVS TGT is as follows.

@ Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject/ combination of the subjects and in aggregate.

(or)

@ 4 year's integrated degree course of Regional college of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
29th January 2019, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for KVS TGT or NVS TGT with graduation in biotechnology and CTET qualified?

I have been selected for kvs tgt science but my graduation subject s are botany chemistry and microbiology. Should i be allowed for interview or be rejected?
6th July 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for nvs 2019 with out qualiflying ctet
28th July 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done b tech in biotechnology and pursuing b ed. If i am eligible for kvs tgt course.please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?