20th January 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for GIC Re Assistant Manager recruitment recruitment 2019? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for GIC Re Assistant Manager recruitment 2019. Can I know the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

24th January 2019, 05:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for GIC Re Assistant Manager recruitment recruitment 2019? Cost of application?

As you have mentioned above that you need the details about the procedure to apply for GIC Re Assistant Manager recruitment recruitment 2019, so in order to help you to apply, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the procedure to apply and also the cost of application fee. Hence, download the file from the link below and go through it carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?