18th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment being an Agriculture postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my MSc in Agriculture. I want to apply for Horticulture Development Officer post in Meghalaya PSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not to apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

21st August 2019, 04:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment being an Agriculture postgraduate?

Yes, you can apply for Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment being an Agriculture postgraduate. Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Honours) in Agriculture/ Horticulture from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment.

Last Date to Apply:- 5th September 2019
21st August 2019, 07:16 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment being an Agriculture postgraduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Meghalaya PSC (Public Service Commission) Horticulture Development Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.Sc (Honours) Agriculture/ Horticulture from a recognized University. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, Yes you are eligible to apply for Meghalaya PSC (Public Service Commission) Horticulture Development Officer recruitment being an Agriculture Post Graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mpsc.nic.in.
22nd August 2019, 08:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required given below.

Name of the Organization - Meghalaya PSC

Name of the Job Position - Horticulture Development Officer

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed B.Sc in Honours Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As you are an Agriculture Post Graduate, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. You may please refer to the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
22nd August 2019, 06:21 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant must have completed B.Sc (Honours) Agriculture/Horticulture from recognized Indian Universities.

>> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age:- 18 years.

Maximum Age:- 27 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.mpsc.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?