18th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Horticulture Development Officer and just heard about the recruitment of Meghalaya PSC. So, can I know about the selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Excise Inspector recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

21st August 2019, 06:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Meghalaya PSC (Public Service Commission) Horticulture Development Officer recruitment will be based on Typing Speed Test, English Composition Test, Stenography Test, Written Examination, Screening Test, Screening Practical Test, Preliminary Test, Personal Interview, Main Examination and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) wherever applicable.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mpsc.nic.in.
21st August 2019, 08:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment?

The selection process of Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment, depends upon the performance in the following rounds.

> Stenography examination

> Typing speed test.

> English composition test.

> Screening test.

> Preliminary examination.

> Mains examination.

> Practical examination.

> Personal Interview.

Candidates who qualifies all the examination will be selected for the recruitment.
22nd August 2019, 08:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Meghalaya PSC Horticulture Development Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Meghalaya PSC

Name of the Job Position - Horticulture Development Officer

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

1) Written Examination and Personal Interview (or)
2) Screening Test and Personal Interview (or)
3) Screening Practical Test and Personal Interview (or)
4) Preliminary Screening Test and Main Examination and Personal Interview (or)
5) Physical Efficiency Test, Preliminary Screening Test, Main Examination and Personal Interview

>> Please refer to 8th page of the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?