10th February 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Dialysis Technician recruitment being a BMLT graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BMLT course. I am interested in applying for the MRB Tamil Nadu recruitment for Dialysis Technician post. Can I apply for this post? Please help me to know about this asap.

12th February 2021, 12:34 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Dialysis Technician recruitment being a BMLT graduate?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Dialysis Technician recruitment is that you must have passed Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Biology or equivalent and have done one-year Certificate course in Dialysis Technology conducted at the Government Medical Institution or any other Institution recogznised by the State or Central Government are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
12th February 2021, 07:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Dialysis Technician recruitment being a BMLT graduate?

You must have passed 1 year certificate course in Dialysis Technology conducted at Government Medical Organization or any other institute recognized by the State or Central Government. So if you don't have the above mentioned course done then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Medical Services Recruitment Board

Name of the Job Position - Dialysis Technician

>> You should have passed Higher Secondary Court with any of the below mentioned science subjects,

@ Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology (or)

@ Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other related subjects

And then above mentioned course to be eligible.

Click here for official notification
12th February 2021, 11:55 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply MRB Tamil Nadu Dialysis Technician recruitment, the candidate must have passed Higher Secondary course with the following science subjects:

Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, or

Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other related subjects

°°° The candidate must have passed a one year certificate course in dialysis technology conducted at the government medical institution or any other institution recognised by the state of Central Government.

°°° The minimum age limit is 18 years.
SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC and DNC - 58 years

OC - 30 - 48 years ( maximum)

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://mrb.tn.gov.in
12th February 2021, 12:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria:-

Education qualification:-

Must have passed Higher Secondary course with the following science subjects namely:-
Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other related subjects.

Mast have pass one year certificate course in Dialysis Technology conducted at the government medical institution or any other Institution recognised by the state or central government.

For more information you can visit the official website:-
http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
12th February 2021, 01:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for MRB Tamilnadu Dialysis Technician recruitment 2021:-

Educational qualification:-

As per TN MRB notification 2021, the candidate should have complete the basic qualification of 12th pass from any educational firms or institution, University across India.

Age limit is between 18 to 58 years.

For more information you can visit the official website -
www.mrb.tn.gov.in
12th February 2021, 04:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for MRB (Medical Service Recruitment Board) Tamil Nadu Dialysis Technician recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, or Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other related subjects from a recognised board. Candidate must have passed one year Certificate course in Dialysis Technology. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 58 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs category candidates and 18 to 30 years for Others category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for MRB (Medical Service Recruitment Board) Tamil Nadu Dialysis Technician recruitment 2021 being a BMLT graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/.
12th February 2021, 07:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Dialysis Technician recruitment being a BMLT graduate but you should also have one year certificate course in relevant field because it is compulsory to be eligible for this post.

Educational qualification required to apply are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Higher secondary course with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Biology from a recognized board.
Candidate must have passed one year certificate course in Dialysis Technology.
12th February 2021, 09:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you can apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Dialysis Technician recruitment being a BMLT graduate.

--- An applicant must have passed higher secondary course with the following science subjects namely-

Physics/chemistry/Botany and Zoology or

Physics/chemistry/Biology and any other related subjects.

--- An applicant must have passed a one year certificate course in Dialysis Technology conducted at the government medical Institution or any other Institutions recognised by the state or central government.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://mrb.tn.gov.in
12th February 2021, 10:07 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Dialysis Technician recruitment being a BMLT Graduate.

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Course with the following science subjects namely - Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or/ Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other related subjects from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have passed one year certificate course in Dialysis Technology conducted at the Government Medical Institute or any other Institution recognised by the State or Central Government.

Age limit -
For SC/ ST/ SC(A)/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC - 18 years to 58 years
For others - 18 years to 30 years
13th February 2021, 11:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Dialysis Technician recruitment being a BMLT graduate. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary course with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other related subjects from a recognized board. The candidate must have passed 1 year Certificate course in Dialysis Technology conducted at the Government Medical Institution. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 30 years.

There are total 292 vacancies available under this post and the application fee for General candidates is Rs.600 and for SC/ST candidates it is Rs.300. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
13th February 2021, 09:12 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Dialysis Technician recruitment being a BMLT graduate.

You must have completed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, or Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other related subjects.

You must have passed a one-year Certificate Course in Dialysis Technology conducted by recognized institution.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 20.2.2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?