25th February 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in MRB Tamil Nadu for Laboratory Technician. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

27th February 2019, 09:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such experience is required for this MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment. The detailed qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - MRB Tamil Nadu

Name of the Job Position - Laboratory Technician

>> You should have done Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course (2 years duration) conducted by King Institute of Preventive Medicine or from any other institution in order to be eligible.

You may refer the below notification for more detailed information,

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
28th February 2019, 10:11 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in MRB Tamil Nadu for Laboratory Technician. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.
No, experience is not required to apply for the MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment. Candidates who have passed a two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course from any institution recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply for the MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment. Candidates should be Scheduled Tribes and in the age group of 18 years to 57 years (as on 01/07/2019) are eligible to apply for the MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment.

Official website - http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/notifications.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?