11th December 2020, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for National Institute Of Biologicals Assistant-II recruitment being an English graduate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BA English Honours course. I want to apply for the Assistant-II recruitment of National Institute Of Biologicals. I would like to know if I can apply for this recruitment or not?

13th December 2020, 01:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Institute Of Biologicals Assistant-II recruitment being an English graduate?

You are eligible to apply for this post with this eligibility criteria:-

Eligibility:-
1 - Class 12th pass with 50% marks with arts / Commerce / Science subject from a recognised Board or University.

2 - Accurate typing speed of 35 word per minute in English or 30 WPM in Hindi or Computer, 35 WPM in correspond to 10,500 KDPH and 30 word per minute correspond to 9000 KDPH.

Note:-
Person with the bachelor degree and professional qualification in certificate in HR/MM/ Accounts with Computer Science / IT will be preferred.

Official Website:-
http://nib.gov.in
13th December 2020, 02:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Institute Of Biologicals Assistant-II recruitment being an English graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Institute Of Biologicals Assistant-II recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks with Art/Commerce/Science subject from a recognized board and typing speed 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in hindi on Computer. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for National Institute Of Biologicals Assistant-II recruitment being an English graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nib.gov.in/.
13th December 2020, 02:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

YES, you can apply for National Institute Of Biologicals Assistant-II recruitment being an English graduate.

--- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA---

Matric with 12th class pass with 60% marks with Arts / science / commerce subject.
Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English in 30 words in Hindi on computer is required.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://nib.gov.in
13th December 2020, 03:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for National Institute Of Biologicals Assistant-II recruitment 2020:-

Educational qualification:-

Class 12th pass with 50% marks with arts/ commerce/ science subject from a recognised board or university.

Accurate typing speed of 35 word per minute in English or 30 wpm in Hindi for computer, 35 wpm in correspond to 10,500 kdph and 30 word per minute correspond to 9000 kdph.

Person with bachelor degree and professional qualification in certificate in HR / MM/ Accounts with computer science / IT will be preferred.

https://www.nbtindia.gov.in
13th December 2020, 03:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for National Institute Of Biologicals Assistant-II recruitment 2020:-

Educational qualification:-

Class 12th pass with 50% marks with arts/ commerce/ science subject from a recognised board or university.

Accurate typing speed of 35 word per minute in English or 30 wpm in Hindi for computer, 35 wpm in correspond to 10,500 kdph and 30 word per minute correspond to 9000 kdph.

Person with bachelor degree and professional qualification in certificate in HR / MM/ Accounts with computer science / IT will be preferred.

www.nib.gov.in
13th December 2020, 09:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Exam Name :- National Institute Of Biologicals Assistant-II recruitment 2020

No of Post:- 05

Education Criteria :-

1. Minimum Applicant's should have completed 12 standard and passed with 50% marks and above in Arts/Commerce/Science subject from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.

Or

Applicant's with Bachelor degree & professional degree in HR/MM/Accounts and Computer Science/lT will be preferred.

2. Typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer is required.

3. Age Limit:-27 years
13th December 2020, 11:54 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for National Institute Of Biologicals Assistant-II recruitment being an English graduate.

Candidate must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 50%.

Candidate must have accurate typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer, 35 WPM in correspond to 10,500 KDPH and 30 WPM correspond to 9000 KDPH.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 2.2.2021.
14th December 2020, 02:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a B.A.(Hons.) in English degree holder, you are eligible to apply for National Institute of Biologicals recruitment for the post of Assistant II provided you have completed your Class 12th in Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education are eligible which is the minimum educational qualification required for the same recruitment.

Apart from educational qualification, your age need to lie under 27 years and you must hold the English typing speed 35 words per minute on computer while Hindi typing speed of 30 words per minute.

For complete information details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://nib.gov.in/25.11.2020%20Adve...t2020_2021.pdf and go through the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
14th December 2020, 02:34 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

National Institute Of Biologicals Assistant-II recruitment 2020:

~~ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

i) Applicant should have 12th Class pass with 50% marks with Arts/ Commerce/ Science subject from a recognized Board.

ii) Accurate typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer.

iii) Candidate with Bachelor degree and professional qualification Certificate in HR/ MM/ Accounts with Computer Science/ IT will be preferred.

** AGE LIMIT:

Maximum Age: 27 years.

Relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this position.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?