3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Project Technical Assistant recruitment?

Sir, I want to apply for Project Technical Assistant recruitment of National Institute of Epidemiology. I would like to know how can I apply for this recruitment of NIE? Please tell me about the procedure asap.

5th September 2019, 09:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Project Technical Assistant recruitment?

As per the official advertisement released for the recruitment of Project Technical Assistant in National Institute of Epidemiology, all eligible and interested candidates are required to send their application, along with all supporting documents superscribed as “Application for the post of Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor) under IHCI Project” on the top of envelope, through Registered / Speed post on or before 23.09.2019, addressed to; The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, 2nd Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077. Application should also be forwarded to this office by Email Id: [email protected] .

For other details associated with the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://nie.gov.in/images/careers/IHC...or_web_156.pdf and download the official notification released for the same recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?