15th April 2020, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Technical Assistant recruitment being an MCA holder?

Hello everyone, I have done an MCA program. I want to apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Technical Assistant recruitment. I am interested in joining the NIELIT as a Technical Assistant. Please tell me whether I can apply for this recruitment or not?

18th April 2020, 06:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Technical Assistant recruitment being an MCA holder?

Yes, you Can I apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Technical Assistant recruitment being an MCA holder.
According to qualification required for this is:
Pass in M.Sc/MS/MCA/B.E/B.Tech in any one.
18th April 2020, 08:32 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Technical Assistant recruitment being an MCA holder?

National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Technical Assistant recruitment :

*Educational qualifications

Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MS/MCA in different fields from a recognized university.

Total 495 vacancies of Technical Assistants is available under NIELIT.

For more information log on to official website before 30 th April 2020.
18th April 2020, 08:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Technical Assistant recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Technical Assistant recruitment 2020 being an MCA holder.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.nielit.gov.in/.
18th April 2020, 11:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Technical Assistant recruitment being an MCA holder. The educational qualification which is required to apply for this is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech/MSc/MS/MCA in any one or in a combination of the required fields from a recognized university and the maximum age should not be more than 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nielit.gov.in
20th April 2020, 08:35 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: Can I apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Technical Assistant recruitment being an MCA holder?

Yes, You can apply National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Technical Assistant.

Basic Qualification: MCA/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MS/ from any recognised University.

Age general catogory Up to 30 years

Apply before 30.04.2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?