26th February 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Volunteer recruitment with 41% in 10th standard?

Hello friends, I have secured 41% in 10th standard. Now, I want to apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Volunteer recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

28th February 2019, 08:31 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Volunteer recruitment with 41% in 10th standard?

Yes, you can apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Volunteer recruitment after completion of your 10th standard with 41% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Volunteer recruitment. You should be in the age range of 18 to 29 years as on 1st April 2018 to be eligible to apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Volunteer recruitment.
28th February 2019, 02:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Volunteer recruitment with 41% in 10th standard?

The eligibility criteria to apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Volunteer recruitment:

1. You must have passed 10th from a recognized board. Those who have passed tenth can apply for the recruitment.

2. The age criteria is 18-29 years.

You can apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Volunteer recruitment after 41% marks in 10th standard.
28th February 2019, 04:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Volunteer recruitment, even having completed your Class 10th with 41% marks as for the same, any Class 10th (Matriculation) passed candidate is eligible. There is no percentage criteria norm for the same recruitment. Also, candidates having basic computer proficiency along with proficiency in operating mobile apps such as E-banking, social media, apps, etc..

Apart from educational qualification, your age need to lie within 18 years to 29 years as on 1st April 2018.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.nyks.nic.in.
28th February 2019, 04:57 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** As per my knowledge, yes you can apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Volunteer recruitment with 41% in 10th standard.

** The basic eligibility is that the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

** Also, the candidate should have the knowledge of computers.
28th February 2019, 06:22 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria to apply for Nehru Yuva Sangathan Volunteer recruitment:

1. You must have passed 10th from a recognized board. Board appearing candidates can also apply for NYKS volunteer recruitment.

2. The age limit to apply for this recruitment is 18-29 years.

You can apply for NYKS Volunteer recruitment with 41% marks in 10th standard.
28th February 2019, 09:03 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the clerk cum typist job.
However, there are certain eligibilty criterias:-
You should be a graduate with minimum 55% marks.
You should be atleast 18 years of age but should not be more than 25 years of age.
You should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute in english and 25 words per minute in hindi.
28th February 2019, 09:14 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Nehru Kendra Sangathan Volunteer recruitment :

~~The minimum academic qualification is 10th passed from a recognized board.

~~The age criteria is 18-29 years.

You can apply for it after 41% marks in 10th standard.
28th February 2019, 09:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Nehru Yuva kendra sangathan volunteer with 41% marks. As they only need 10th pass candidate.
You can apply for the post online.
The total numbervof vacancies is 12,000.
Last date to apply is 03/03/2019.
The result will be declared on 15th march 2019.
The date of joining would be 18/03/2019.
28th February 2019, 09:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangatham Volunteer recruitment. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangatham

Name of the Job Position - Volunteer

>> You should have completed 10th Class from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age allowed is 29 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st April, 2018.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?