22nd July 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Numaligarh Refinery Limited Finance Officer recruitment being an MBA postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my MBA course. I am interested to apply in Numaligarh Refinery Limited recruitment for Finance Officer post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

24th July 2019, 07:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Numaligarh Refinery Limited Finance Officer recruitment being an MBA postgraduate? Last date to apply?

As per information available on official notification, you are not eligible to apply for Finance Officer recruitment under Numaligarh Refinery Limited being an MBA postgraduate. In order to be eligible to apply for sane recruitment, you should have passed Chartered Accountants (CA) with Associate Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Or Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) with Associate Membership of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Age - You should be maximum 32 years as on 01/07/2019.
24th July 2019, 08:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Numaligarh Refinery Limited Finance Officer recruitment being an MBA postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Candidates who have completed their Cost and Management Accountant with Associate Membership of Institute of Cost Accountants of India are eligible to apply for Numaligarh Refinery Limited Finance Officer recruitment. The last date to apply for the recruitment is 18th August 2019.
25th July 2019, 08:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Finance Officer in Numaligarh Refinery Limited is Candidate must have Chartered Accountant and should also hold Associate Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Cost and Management Accountant and should also hold Associate Membership of Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

Last Date of the Application Process: 18th Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://nrl.cbtexam.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?