22nd July 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Finance Officer in Numaligarh Refinery Limited?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Finance Officer post in Numaligarh Refinery Limited recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post. Can you please tell me the pay scale of this post as soon as possible?

24th July 2019, 05:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Finance Officer in Numaligarh Refinery Limited?

As per the official notification released for the recruitment of the Finance Officer (Grade A) under Numaligarh Refinery Limited, the successful candidates will be placed Grade A officer with a probation period 12 months on a pay scale of Rs 60,000 - Rs 1,80,000. Besides Basic Pay, Industrial Dearness Allowance, Perks and other allowances admissible under the Company rules will be payable on absorption.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.nrl.co.in/onlineapp/curr...ings.aspx?s=CO.
24th July 2019, 07:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Finance Officer in Numaligarh Refinery Limited?

Selected candidates appointed as Finance Officer in Numaligarh Refinery Limited will be placed in Officer Grade ‘A’ with a probationary period of 12 months. In this period they will receive pay scale of Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 1,80,000 per month. Apart from Basic Pay, Industrial Dearness Allowance, Perks and other allowances will be payable on regularization as per company rules.
24th July 2019, 08:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary of a Finance Officer in Numaligarh Refinery Limited recruitment, may start from Rs. 59,000/- and above per month and may range up to Rs. 1,79,000/- and above per month depending upon the experience of the candidate. They will also get basic pay with other allowances.
24th July 2019, 11:48 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Numaligarh Refinery Limited Finance Officer recruitment:

>> Salary:- Rs. 60,000 per month.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://nrl.cbtexam.in/.
25th July 2019, 08:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted to Finance Officer in Numaligarh Refinery Limited is Rs. 60,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://nrl.cbtexam.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?