13th July 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment being an MBA holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MBA course. I want to apply in Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment. I am interested to join in Prasar Bharti as a Marketing Executive. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

15th July 2019, 03:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment being an MBA holder?

In order to apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment, you should have completed your MBA (Marketing) or PG Diploma in marketing from a recognized University. You must have atleast 1 year experience in direct selling with media organisation preference. As you are a MBA holder, hence you are eligible for the recruitment.
15th July 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment being an MBA holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my MBA course. I want to apply in Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment. I am interested to join in Prasar Bharti as a Marketing Executive. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

Eligibility to apply for the Marketing Executive (on contract basis) recruitment in Prasar Bharti is given below:

>> Candidates who have obtained the MBA (Marketing) Degree or PG Diploma in Marketing from a recognized university or management institute are eligible

>> Candidates who have at least 1 year experience in direct selling with media organization are preferred

>> Candidates should not be over 35 years of age

If you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the Marketing Executive recruitment in Prasar Bharti.
15th July 2019, 05:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a MBA degree holder, you are eligible to apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment if your MBA degree is in Marketing from a recognized university.

Apart from the MBA degree in Marketing, you must have one year experience in direct selling with media organization preference for Marketing Executive post while a work experience of 4 years in the same field is required for Marketing Executive Grade I posts.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lKq...KcZfglyTT/view.
15th July 2019, 06:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment being an MBA holder but must have done MBA in Marketing.

Qualification required to apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment are as follows:-
Marketing Executive -
MBA (Marketing or PG Diploma in Marketing from recognised Management Institute/ University along with 1 year of Experience in direct selling with media organisation.

Marketing Executive Grade I -
MBA (Marketing or PG Diploma in Marketing from recognised Management Institute/ University along with 4 year of Experience in direct selling with media organisation.

Maximum Age limit - 35 years as on 06th August 2019
15th July 2019, 06:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for Marketing Executive is that candidate must have passed MBA in Marketing or the PG Diploma in marketing from the recognised institute.

Minimum 1 year experience for Marketing Executive and 4 year experience for Marketing Grade I.

The last date to fill the application and send by post is 06th August 2019.

So, if you have all the above mentioned qualification then you are eligible to fill application for the recruitment.
15th July 2019, 06:48 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment -

* Educational qualifications

• Candidate should have MBA or PG Diploma degree in marketing from recognized university.
15th July 2019, 06:49 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment being an MBA holder.

The required eligibility to apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment is the candidate should have passed MBA (Marketing) or PG Diploma from a recognized university.

Also, the candidate should have a minimum of 1 Year Experience in direct selling with media organization preference.
15th July 2019, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment being an MBA degree holder. Candidates who hold MBA degree in Marketing or PG Diploma in Marketing from a recognized college/ university are eligible to apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment.

The last date to apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment is 6th August 2019.
15th July 2019, 08:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the Marketing Executive in Parasar Bharti after having MBA qualification but only if it is in Marketing stream .

It is also necessary to have at least one year of experience in marketing.

So, if you have both the above mentioned qualification then you are eligible to fill the application form.
15th July 2019, 08:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required to apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment is a MBA (Marketing) or PG (Post graduate ) Diploma in Marketing from a recognized management institute.

So, being a MBA degree holder, you are eligible for the above mentioned recruitment if your discipline for MBA degree is Marketing and you satisfy other eligibility criteria such as age criteria and work experience criteria also.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can download its official advertisement by visiting the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lKq...KcZfglyTT/view.
15th July 2019, 09:17 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have MBA (Marketing) or PG Diploma in marketing from recognized Management University. Applicant must have minimum 1 Year Experience in direct selling with media organisation preference.

~~ Age limit: Candidate maximum age is 35 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th July 2019, 11:43 PM
shubham singh rocker

yes ,you can apply for it after completing MBA course in parsar bharti executive recruitment , but there is held an exam which u have to pass with good marks and
on the basis of marks the interview is taken by the supervisor and then, u can get
job in prasar bharti marketing executive .
16th July 2019, 12:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment. I am also giving you the eligibility criteria details.

==> Candidate must have done MBA in Marketing or post graduation diploma in marketing.

==> Candidate must have minimum 1 year of experience in direct selling with media organisation.
16th July 2019, 08:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment is Candidate must have passed MBA (Marketing) or PG Diploma in Marketing from recognized Management University. Candidate must have minimum 1 year experience in direct selling with media organisation preference. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Prasar Bharti Marketing Executive recruitment being an MBA holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.prasarbharati.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?