2nd October 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Sikkim Police Executive Constables recruitment being a BA graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done BA. I want to apply in Sikkim Police Executive Constables recruitment. I am interested to join through Sikkim Police as an Executive Constables. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

22nd October 2018, 10:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Sikkim Police Executive Constables recruitment being a BA graduate?

Yes, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment after successful completion of BA course. The basic educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Sikkim Police

Name of the Job Position - Constables (Executive)

>> You must have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As you have completed BA course, you might have done 12th Class in 10+2 pattern successfully in order to be eligible.

Click here for Official Notification
23rd October 2018, 09:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Sikkim Police Executive Constables recruitment being a BA graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Sikkim Police Executive Constable recruitment being a B.A graduate. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Sikkim Police Executive Constable recruitment. The last date to apply for Sikkim Police Executive Constable recruitment is 02.11.2018.
23rd October 2018, 08:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for Sikkim Police Executive Constables recruitment, should have completed their 12th standard from a recognized board. As you have completed BA, so you are eligible for the recruitment. Your age should be minimum 18 years and can apply till the age of 25 years. Age relaxation will also be applicable as per government norms.

Web: http://sikkimpolice.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?