13th March 2020, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for State Bank Of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment being a BA LLB fresher?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BA LLB course and I am a fresher. I want to apply for State Bank Of India recruitment this year for the post of Deputy Law Manager. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

14th March 2020, 01:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for State Bank Of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment being a BA LLB fresher?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for State Bank Of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Law from a recognized University in India. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for State Bank Of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment being a BA LLB fresher.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.sbi.co.in/.
14th March 2020, 06:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for State Bank Of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment being a BA LLB fresher?

Being a B.A. LLB. (i.e; 5 years Degree in Law) course fresher, you are not eligible to apply for SBI recruitment for Deputy Manager (Law) as for the same recruitment, post qualification experience of at least 4 years in relevant/concerned field is compulsory.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://sbi.co.in/documents/77530/40...=1579700564341 and download the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
15th March 2020, 12:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not apply for recruitment of SBI Deputy Law Manager being a LLB fresher as minimum four years of working experience is required.

The age criteria is 25 to 35 years on 31st October 2019. You will have to work to gain experience and after certain years when new recruitment is available, you can apply if you will be in age frame of SBI recruitment.
15th March 2020, 02:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. You can not apply for State Bank of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment being a BA LLB fresher candidate.

2. The reason is that minimum four years working experience is required to apply for SBI Deputy Law Manager recruitment.
15th March 2020, 02:58 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not apply for State Bank of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment being a BA LLB fresher.

This post need minimum 2 years of active experience in practising Advocate and also enrolled as an Advocate in the Bar Council.
15th March 2020, 06:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for State Bank Of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment being a BA LLB fresher.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for State Bank Of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of degree in Law from a recognized university in India.
Candidate age should not exceed 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?