13th March 2020, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for State Bank Of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know how I can apply for Deputy Law Manager recruitment of State Bank Of India this year? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know as I am interested in this job recruitment. Please help me in this regard.

14th March 2020, 01:16 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for State Bank Of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment?

Procedure to apply for State Bank Of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of State Bank Of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment Application form is For GEN/EWS & OBC category candidates is Rs. 750/- and For SC /ST / PWD category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.sbi.co.in/.
14th March 2020, 06:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for State Bank Of India Deputy Law Manager recruitment?

To apply for SBI (State Bank of India) recruitment 2020 for Deputy Manager (Law), eligible candidates are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link https://sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings#lattest.

Further, for your information I would like to mention here that the application can be filled from 23.01.2020 to 12.02.2020.
14th March 2020, 09:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for State Bank of India Deputy Law Manager requirement 2020:-

Firstly, log on to the official website
You will be taken to the homepage
Search for the related Link'' SBI Deputy Manager requirement 2020 notification '' click on it.
Check the eligibility requirements, if eligible, then click on ''State Bank of India requirement 2020 apply online '' tab
Fill the SBI Deputy Manager requirement 2020 application form with all the required and mandatory details
Make the fee payment and upload all the required documents in the prescribed format
Cross check all the details once before submitting the SBI requirement 2020 application form
At last, keep the hard copy of the application form for future correspondence.
14th March 2020, 09:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for State Bank of India Deputy Law Manager requirement 2020:-

Visit SBI official website https://sbi.co.in/
Click on career link
Check current notification
Find requirement Advertisement for DEPUTY MANAGER (LAW) posts
Check job Details and Eligibility
Check Apply Online.
15th March 2020, 02:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidate can apply online through the official website @ www.sbi.co.in before 12th of February 2020.

Cost of application are -
Gen/EWS & OBC - Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/PWD - No fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?