10th August 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Statistical Investigator post in SSC CGL, if studied statistics in B.Com only in 1st year?

I have completed third year B.Com, but only in 1st year. I have given Statistics exam (Not in SY B.Com and TY B.Com). Am I eligible for SSC CGL Statistical investigator exam 2017. Please reply me.

10th August 2017, 11:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Statistical Investigator post in SSC CGL, if studied statistics in B.Com only in 1st year?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for the post of Statistical Investigator:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of Statistical Investigator under CGL recruitment that is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. There is a certain educational qualification required for the post of Junior Statistical Officer. The minimum educational qualification required is,

>> You much have completed "Bachelor's Degree" or Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

>> You should have studied "Statistics" as one of the subjects at Graduation level.

>> So, as you have pursued Statistics at 1st year of Graduation level I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

14th August 2017, 02:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Statistical Investigator post in SSC CGL, if studied statistics in B.Com only in 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed third year B.Com, but only in 1st year. I have given Statistics exam (Not in SY B.Com and TY B.Com). Am I eligible for SSC CGL Statistical investigator exam 2017. Please reply me.
You can apply for Statistical Investigator exam through SSC CGL exam.

Educational qualification:-

Bachelorís Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects

OR

Bachelorís Degree with Mathematics

OR

Bachelorís Degree with Economics

OR

Bachelorís Degree with Commerce

This is the new criteria add for CGL Statistical Investigator GR-II post.

Bachelorís Degree in any subject from a recognized University with above 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?