13th July 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Forester recruitment with 6.29 CGPA in BTech?

Hello friends, I have secured 6.29 CGPA in BTech. Now, I want to apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Forester recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

15th July 2019, 03:50 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Can I apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Forester recruitment with 6.29 CGPA in BTech?

Yes,You can apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Forester recruitment with 6.29 CGPA in BTech.
15th July 2019, 06:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Forester recruitment with 6.29 CGPA in BTech?

Yes, you can apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Forester recruitment with 6.29 CGPA in B.Tech.

Qualification required to apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Forester recruitment are as follows:-
Applicants must have possessed the S.S.L.C public examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission in Higher Secondary courses of studies.
15th July 2019, 07:08 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Forester recruitment with 6.29 CGPA in BTech.

The required eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Forester recruitment is the candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering from a recognized university.
15th July 2019, 07:56 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Forester recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.

~~ Age limit: Candidate minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 35 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th July 2019, 08:38 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you can apply for Tamilnadu Forest uniformed services Forester recruitment with B.Tech.

For more details regarding the eligibility criteria you can go through the below facts.

1.You should have completed graduation in any stream from the recognized university.

2.The qualification of a student will be in the form of SSC+ HSC or its equivalent and any graduation .

3.Age should be in between these limits.

Minimum age is 21 years

Maximum age is 30 years .

There is a age relaxation of 5 years for reserved candidates.

Applications will be accepted through Online .
15th July 2019, 11:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Forester recruitment. I am also giving you the eligibility criteria details.

==> Candidate must have done BSc, BE/BTech from a recognized university.

==> Candidate age should be in-between 18 years to 35 years.
16th July 2019, 08:51 PM
Banga18
Junior Member+

According to qualifications you eligible for Tamil nadu forest uniformed services forester recruitment
You have to qualify it physical standard also
Height- M/F: 163/150
Chest- M/F: Normal/expension: 79/74
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?