20th January 2021, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment being a Hind Hons graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BA in Hindi Hons. I want to apply for a Office Assistant post in the Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board. So I want to know if I am eligible or not to apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

22nd January 2021, 12:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment being a Hind Hons graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed standard 8th from a recognised board. The candidates registered with Employment Exchange are also eligible to apply for the said post against the vacancies. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment 2021 being a Hindi Honours Graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.tnscb.org/.
23rd January 2021, 12:40 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for the Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment being a Hind Hons graduate?

Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment 2021:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

~~ Eligibility criteria:

-->> Educational Qualification:

Contender should have 8th Standard Pass from a recognized school as on the cut – off date (i.e. 31.12.2020)

The candidates registered with Employment Exchange are also eligible to apply for the said post against the vacancies.

-->> Age Limit (as on 31/12/2020):

The minimum age of all applicants as on 31.12.2020 should be 18 (eighteen) years of age. The maximum age is as follows.

For SC, SC(A), ST: 35 years.

For MBC/DC, BC and BC(M): 32 years.

For General [i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCs and BC(M)]: 30 years.
23rd January 2021, 04:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment being a Hindi Hons graduate.
Educational qualification required to apply are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 8th standard from a recognized board.
23rd January 2021, 10:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment. The minimum basic educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board

Name of the Job Position - Office Assistant

>> You must have passed 8th Standard from a recognized school in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years.

>> There is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?