20th January 2021, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment being a 28 year old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 28 years old and I want to apply in Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment. I would like to know if I am eligible to apply? What is eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

22nd January 2021, 01:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment being a 28 year old candidate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed standard 8th from a recognised board. The candidates registered with Employment Exchange are also eligible to apply for the said post against the vacancies. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment 2021 being a 28 years old candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.tnscb.org/.
22nd January 2021, 09:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment being a 28 year old candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment being a 28 year old candidate. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed class 8th from a recognized board. The candidate age should not be more than 30 years for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 35 years and for MBC/DC/BC candidates it is 32 years.

There are total 53 vacancies available under this post and last date to apply for this is 31st January 2021. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.tnscb.org
23rd January 2021, 01:15 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment 2021:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

~~ Eligibility criteria:

-->> Educational Qualification:

Contender should have 8th Standard Pass from a recognized school as on the cut – off date (i.e. 31.12.2020)

The candidates registered with Employment Exchange are also eligible to apply for the said post against the vacancies.

-->> Age Limit (as on 31/12/2020):

The minimum age of all applicants as on 31.12.2020 should be 18 (eighteen) years of age. The maximum age is as follows.

For SC, SC(A), ST: 35 years.

For MBC/DC, BC and BC(M): 32 years.

For General [i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCs and BC(M)]: 30 years.
23rd January 2021, 05:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment being a 28 year old candidate.
Eligibility criteria required to apply are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 8th standard from a recognized board.
Candidate age should be-
Minimum- 18 years
Maximum- 30 years.
Age calculate as on 31/12/2020.
23rd January 2021, 10:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment being a 28 year old candidate.

As per the notification, the minimum age is 18 years and maximum should not exceed 35 years.
However, age relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students that is 5 years to SC/ST candidates and three years to OBC candidates.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://tnscb.org
24th January 2021, 12:09 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment:

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Office Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board

Name of the Job Position - Office Assistant

>> The minimum age criteria required to be eligible for this recruitment is 18 years.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years for this recruitment. Age relaxation is as follows,

@ For SC/ ST candidates - 5 years
@ For OBC candidates - 2 years

>> As you are 28 years old, you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?