9th October 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TNFUSRC Forester recruitment being a BSc(Forestry) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BSc in Forestry. I want to apply for TNFUSRC recruitment of this year for the post of Forester. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

12th October 2018, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TNFUSRC Forester recruitment being a BSc(Forestry) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for TNFUSRC Forester recruitment being a B.Sc. (Forestry) graduate. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science or Engineering with any of the below mentioned subjects are eligible to apply for TNFUSRC Forester recruitment :-

1) Agriculture
2) Animal Husbandry
3) Botany
4) Chemistry
5) Computer Applications / Computer Science
6) Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering)
7) Environmental Science
8) Forestry
9) Geology
10) Horticulture
11) Marine Biology
12) Mathematics
13) Physics
14) Statistics
15) Veterinary Science
16) Wildlife Biology
17) Zoology
12th October 2018, 09:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TNFUSRC Forester recruitment being a BSc(Forestry) graduate?

Yes, as you have completed your bachelor's degree in B.Sc Forestry stream, so you are eligible to apply for TNFUSRC Forester recruitment. You should have completed your bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university and your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
13th October 2018, 01:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BSc in Forestry. I want to apply for TNFUSRC recruitment of this year for the post of Forester. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Yes, you can apply to TNFUSRC Forester recruitment being a BSc (Forestry) graduate. You must have studied SSLC+HSC or its equivalent + UG Degree for applying TNFUSRC Forester recruitment. Your age should be below 30 years (35 years for SS/ST and MBCs) for applying TNFUSRC Forester recruitment. You have to appear in the Online Computer based Examination for the TNFISRC Forester recruitment. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th October 2018, 04:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) degree in Forestry, you are eligible to apply for TNFUSRC Forester recruitment as per the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned.

Apart from the educational qualification to be eligible for the same recruitment, you need to be Indian citizen with your age lying within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details regarding TNFUSRC forester recruitment, you can visit the link www.forests.tn.gov.in.
14th October 2018, 08:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC).

Eligibility Criteria for this is:

Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with any one of the following subjects of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission:

Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications / Computer Science, Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Marine Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Wildlife Biology, Zoology.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for TNFUSRC.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.forests.tn.gov.in.
14th October 2018, 09:00 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

TNFUSRC stands for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee. Yes, you are eligible for TNFUSRC.

Eligibility Criteria for this is Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with any one of the following subjects of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission:

Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications / Computer Science, Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Marine Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Wildlife Biology, Zoology.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.forests.tn.gov.in.
14th October 2018, 09:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment. The detailed information about this recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Service Recruitment Committee

Name of the Job Position - Forester

>> You must have completed Graduation in Geology or Forestry or Engineering or Marine Biology..etc., from a recognized university.

>> As you have completed B.Sc in Forestry, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Provided that you meet the required age criteria and minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Click here for More detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?