9th October 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of TNFUSRC Forester recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Forester through TNFUSRC recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

12th October 2018, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of TNFUSRC Forester recruitment?

The selection process after TNFUSRC Forester recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Online Examination
--> Endurance Test
--> Physical Standards Verification
--> Personality Test
12th October 2018, 09:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The selection process of TNFUSRC Forester recruitment consists of a couple of stages. At first there will be an online examination where the qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Then there will be a physical test. Then the candidates have to appear for a endurance test followed by a medical examination for the final selection.
13th October 2018, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Forester through TNFUSRC recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

Candidates have to appear in the Online Computer based Examination, the successful candidates are called for appearing in Endurance Test, Physical Standard Verification and Personality Test for the final selection in the TMFUSRC Forester recruitment. Online Computer based Examination consists of two papers. The Paper I consist of: General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mental ability, Data analysis, Basic English, Basic Tamil Language, etc. and Paper II consists of - General Science. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th October 2018, 03:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

TNFUSRC refers to Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Service Recruitment Committee and the selection procedure for TNFUSRC Forester recruitment includes following stages :-

Stage I ) Written test which includes two papers. Paper I will include questions from General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mental ability, Data analysis, Basic English, Basic Tamil Language, etc. while the Paper II will include questions from General Science.

Stage II ) Physical Standard verification and Endurance Test which will test the candidates physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more details regarding the TNFUSRC forester recruitment, you can go through its official advertisement by referring to the link https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/app/we...n-06102018.pdf.
14th October 2018, 08:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC).

The selection process will be based on Online Examination, Physical Standards, Endurance Test & Medical Examination.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.forests.tn.gov.in.
14th October 2018, 08:50 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC).

Selection process will be based on:

1. Online Examination

2. Physical Standards

3. Endurance Test

4. Medical Examination.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.forests.tn.gov.in.
14th October 2018, 09:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment:

The detailed information about TNFUSRC forester recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Service Recruitment Committee

Name of the Job Position - Forester

Selection process consists of,
* Online Examination
* Physical Standard and Endurance Test
* Medical Examination

Online Examination consists of Paper I and Paper II and each paper consists of maximum of 100 marks and the duration of the examination is 3 hours. You may refer the below official notification for getting more detailed information.

Click here for More detailed information
8th December 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Anyone tell me how many candidates will be call up for further test i mean endurance test
3rd January 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi All, I wrote the online exam for forester on 6th Dec18', would like to know when the results would be published. What is the website to check the results and could someone kindly help me with the steps to check the results .

Thanks,
Dhivya.S
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?