5th June 2018, 12:04 PM
Arivazhagan6

Can I apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment being a Diploma Horticulture holder?

Dear friends, I have done Diploma in Horticulture course. Now I want to apply for Assistant Horticultural Officer post recruitment in TNPSC. So, can I apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the post asap. Thank you!

6th June 2018, 10:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment being a Diploma Horticulture holder?

You should have done "Higher Secondary Examination" before you have done Diploma in Horticulture Course. Then only you are eligible and on the other side, if you are not done with the below mentioned course then you may not be eligible.

Minimum educational qualification required is as follows,

>> You must have passed "Higher Secondary Examination"

AND

>> You must have passed 2 years diploma course in Horticulture in the colleges approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University in order to be eligible (or) from Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute.

Click here for Official notification

Click here to Apply
6th June 2018, 07:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment being a Diploma Horticulture holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arivazhagan6 View Post
Dear friends, I have done Diploma in Horticulture course. Now I want to apply for Assistant Horticultural Officer post recruitment in TNPSC. So, can I apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the post asap. Thank you!

Yes, you can apply to the TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment being a Diploma Horticulture holder. You should have passed Higher Secondary Examination and Diploma in Horticulture in the institutions approved by Tamilnadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute for applying the TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment. Your age should be below 30 years and should have adequate knowledge in Tamil. You can find the details in the notification available in the TNPSC website given Click Here
8th June 2018, 10:21 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Educational qualification required to apply for Assistant horticulture officer 2018 in TNPSC :

Candidate should have completed class 12th from a recognised board and must have passed

Minimum 2 year diploma course in horticulture in the institutions approved by TN Agriculture University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or Gandhiram Rural Institute.

As you can see the requirement and you said that you have done a diploma in horticulture but you have not mentioned the name of the institute from where you have completed this diploma so I would say that if you have completed your diploma from any of these three institutions given above then you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Also know other things required to apply for this exam which are age limit which should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years for general category candidate and candidates of reserved category have no bar of maximum age limit.

Candidates should have proficiency in reading, writing and speaking of Tamil Language then only they will be considered eligible to apply for this job.

Online applications will be closed on 24th June 2018 so you are requested to visit at the official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ and register yourself for online registration first then only you can proceed to apply online for this recruitment.

After registration choose name of the post and apply online by filling up online application form and you will be asked many details in the form which are to be provided by you in the form accurately.

Pay online application fee by using online/offline mode and print application form for future reference of this recruitment and use your time in preparation for this examination so download exam pattern and syllabus for this exam and start preparation.
13th September 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

One year diploma in horticulture from gandhigram university is eligible for asst horticulture officer exam conducted by tnpsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?