8th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and age limit to apply in Koderma District Junior Engineer recruitment for Civil Diploma holder?

Hi Friends, I am a Civil Diploma holder and secured 61% marks in my Diploma. I want to apply in Koderma district recruitment for Junior Engineer. Kindly provide me the details of this recruitment and age limit to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  2. Civil engineering Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization?
  3. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  4. What are the upcoming vacancies in railways for engineers
  5. Am I eligible for junior engineer recruitment exam in CPWD after my diploma in Civil?
  6. Model question papers for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a civil Engineering diploma holder -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which exams I should appear to get job in Indian Railway being a B.Tech(IT) graduate?
  8. Detailed information about recruitment in TTD for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  9. What kind of post can I get in Sourthern Railway job after completing B.Tech EEE with 70%
  10. Am I eligible to take BSc Agriculture after studying 1st year in MPC?
  11. Can I apply for the post of Junior Engineer in various state government department? I have completed B.Tech Civil
  12. Diploma in Civil engineering holder can apply for Section Engineer post in Railway?
  13. Can I apply for SCO Commission? If I success in SCO commission, what I will become AGE (Civil) or other?
  14. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  15. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in written test and Personal Interview of Koderma District Accountant recruitment? Is there any medical test also?
  17. Government job after completing diploma fresher in Civil engineering?
  18. How to do a job in Railway? I have completed my intermediate
8th June 2016, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and age limit to apply in Koderma District Junior Engineer recruitment for Civil Diploma holder?

You can apply for Koderma District Junior Engineer post recruitment through online at http://koderma.nic.in/koderma/index.jsp. Information regarding eligibility criteria required to apply for Koderma District Junior Engineer post recruitment is mentioned below :-

1. Educational Qualification :-
You must have completed Civil Engineering Diploma course with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised institution.

2. Age Limit :-
The minimum age required to apply for the recruitment process is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years as on final date of submission of application form. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Examination Application Fee :-
The examination application fee is Rs.500 for General/ OBC and it is Rs.300 for reservation category candidates.
8th June 2016, 09:34 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information and age limit to apply in Koderma District Junior Engineer recruitment for Civil Diploma holder?

Jharkhand government has recently released the notification for the recruitment of junior engineer post in koderma district. You are interested to apply for this post and want to know about the details for this recruitment.

Educational qualification: Student must possess diploma degree in civil engineering or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 60% marks.

Age Limit: 18 to 40 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

No of vacancies: 12

Monthly stipend: Rs.17000 per month

Selection Procedure: The students are selected on the basis of merit list. The merit list is prepared on the basis of educational qualification, interview and computer test.

>>The online application for this post has already started. So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 13th june 2016. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, selection procedure then you can go through the detailed advertisement.

Link to applyhttp://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf junior engineer koderma district recruitment.pdf(625.2 KB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?