6th April 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TNPSC Assistant Librarian recruitment with MA(Sanskrit) Degree?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am an MA Sanskrit postgraduate. I want to apply for TNPSC recruitment of this year for the post of Assistant Librarian. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

11th April 2019, 01:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TNPSC Assistant Librarian recruitment with MA(Sanskrit) Degree?

Yes, you could apply for TNPSC Assistant Librarian recruitment with MA(Sanskrit) Degree. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment was a pass Degree of M.A., or B.A.(Hons.) in Sanskrit from any recognized Institution/university. Last date to apply for this recruitment was 14/10/2018.
11th April 2019, 02:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TNPSC Assistant Librarian recruitment with MA(Sanskrit) Degree?

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this TNPSC Assistant Librarian recruitment.The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this TNPSC Assistant Librarian recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Librarian

>> You should have done Degree of MA or BA ina Hons in Sanskrit from a recognized institute in order to be eligible.

>> As you a MA in Sanskrit candidate, you must have knowledge in Tamil to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
11th April 2019, 04:19 PM
Mantun Bhai

Assistant Librarian through TNPSC recruitment:

>> Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have passed Bachelor degree from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission and Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.

Candidate maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for TNPSC assistant librarian recruitment with MA (Sanskrit) degree.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
12th April 2019, 01:05 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for the post of Assistant Librarian through Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment is graduation with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university.

You should have attained the age of 18 years but should not be more than 30 years.

You can visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?