7th May 2018, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Librarian recruitment for BTech graduate?

Hi friends, I have completed my BTech. I want to apply for Librarian post of TNPSC recruitment. But I have heard that only Bachelor of Library Science candidates can apply for this post. I want to know my eligibility. I am eligible or not for applying?

Related Questions:
29th June 2018, 01:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Librarian recruitment for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for TNPSC Librarian Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this TNPSC Librarian Recruitment with B.Tech qualification alone. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

<> Candidates should have done Master's Degree in Library Science or Documentation Science or Information Science course from a recognized university.

<> Or else you should have completed an equivalent professional degree with minimum 55% marks.

<> You should have knowledge on computerization of Library passed SET or NET in Library Science or Ph.D course.

Hence, I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this TNPSC Librarian recruitment.
3rd December 2018, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Librarian recruitment for BTech graduate?

Hi Friends,I have completed my BE(EEE). I want for apply for the Librarian Post of TNPSC, but in notification it is given that only Bachelor of Library Science candidates can apply. Please friends tell me whether am I eligible for applying for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?