9th December 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Tripura NHM Community Health Officer recruitment being a BPharm graduate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BPharm course I want to apply for Community Health Officer recruitment of Tripura NHM. I would like to know if I can apply for this recruitment or not?

12th December 2019, 01:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tripura NHM Community Health Officer recruitment being a BPharm graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Tripura NHM (National Health Mission) Community Health Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing)/(M.Sc Nursing) from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Tripura NHM (National Health Mission) Community Health Officer recruitment being a B.Pharma graduate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.tripuranrhm.gov.in.
12th December 2019, 07:23 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Tripura NHM Community Health Officer recruitment being a BPharm graduate?

Tripura NHM Community Health Officer recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSC Nursing) /MSC Nursing/Ayurveda from a recognized institute or General Nursing and Midwifery.

## Desirable:

Two years of working experience in the public health system.

## Age Limit:

Maximum Age Limit: 35 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this post.
12th December 2019, 08:43 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Tripura NHM Community Health Officer recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing)/M.Sc Nursing from recognized Institute/University.

Candidates maximum age limit should be maximum 35 years.

For more information log on to official website http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/
12th December 2019, 09:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for Tripura NHM Community Health Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Tripura NHM Community Health Officer recruitment is given below.

>> You must have completed General Nursing and Midwifery course or Bachelor of Science in Nursing or M.Sc in Nursing or Bachelor's in AYURVEDA from a recognized university or institute.

>> Desirable qualification is work experience in the public health system, preferably in the primary or community health centre level.

>> You should have proficiency in regional or local language and dialect.

Click here for official notification
12th December 2019, 11:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not apply for Tripura NHM Community Health Officer recruitment being a B.Pharm graduate.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Tripura NHM Community Health Officer recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Candidates must have completed their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing)/ GNM/ Bachelor degree in Ayurveda/ M.Sc Nursing from a recognised University or Institute.

Maximum age limit - 35 years as on 20.12.2019
13th December 2019, 02:16 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, you are not eligible to apply for Tripura NHM Community Health Officer recruitment.

The educational qualification required to apply for Tripura NHM Community Health Officer recruitment is that you must have completed General Nursing and Midwifery, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelors in Ayurveda from a recognized University or equivalent.
13th December 2019, 02:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The essential qualification required to apply for NHM Community Health officer recruitment is given as below:

>>The qualification required is General Nursing and Midwifery or Bachelor of Science in Nursing or M.Sc in Nursing or Bachelor of Ayurveda from a recognized university.

The age limit is 35 years. It is 40 years for SC/ST candidates.

You can not apply for this post with Bachelor of Pharmacy qualification.
13th December 2019, 06:55 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Tripura NHM Community Health Officer recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc NURSTNG) / MSC Nursing / Bachelor in AYURVEDA.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 35 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this position.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
13th December 2019, 10:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. To apply for Community Health officer in Tripura NHM, the essential qualification required is:

General Nursing and Midwifery.

Bachelor of Nursing and Master of Nursing.

Bachelor's degree in Ayurveda from a recognized institute.

You can not apply for Tripura NHM Community Health officer after Bachelor of Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?