11th August 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPSRLM Account Assistant recruitment being an MBA-Finance postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done MBA with Finance stream. Now I want to apply for UPSRLM Account Assistant recruitment. Can I apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the post as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th August 2018, 06:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSRLM Account Assistant recruitment being an MBA-Finance postgraduate?

The full form of UPSRLM is Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission.

1. The academic qualification required to apply for UPSRLM Account Assistant is Master of Business Administration in finance from a recognized university.

Minimum of three years work experience is required.

You can apply for UPSRLM Account Assistant recruitment being an MBA Finance post graduate.

You can apply before 31st August, 2018.
19th August 2018, 07:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSRLM Account Assistant recruitment being an MBA-Finance postgraduate?

Yes, you can apply for UPSRLM Account Assistant recruitment being an MBA (Finance) postgraduate. Candidates who have passed MBA (Finance)/ CA (Inter)/ CS (Inter)/ M.Com or PG Diploma in any of the above mentioned discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for UPSRLM Account Assistant recruitment.
19th August 2018, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

If you don't have working experience besides meeting the qualification criteria, then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. In order to be eligible, you must meet certain eligibility criteria. The basic qualification required is given below,

Experience Required:-

(@) You should have minimum 3 years of relevant post qualification work experience in the field of accounting and finance in large development mission, of which at least 1 year should be at the block level or above.

(@) Hence, if you don't have the above mentioned experience then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Educational Qualification Required:-

(@) You should have done CA (Inter) or MBA (Finance) or CS (Inter) or M.Com from a recognized university or institute or PG Diploma in above discipline

Click here for Detailed Information

Click here for More Details

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?