19th February 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Posting details of UPSC government employee? How much salary will I be getting? How to prepare for UPSC exam?

what are the postsin upsc? how much is thr salary? how should i prepare for exam

Related Questions:
  1. List of post and their salary details in UPSC? How to prepare for UPSC exam?
  2. Am I eligible to give UPSC Exam at the age of 38 years being a state Government Employee?
  3. Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?
  4. Minimum age required for a Central Government Employee to be eligible for UPSC Exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria of UPSC exam in correspondence? How to self prepare for UPSC exam? Recommended books to be referred for UPSC exam?
  6. Can i write the upsc exam, I am instrumentation and control engineering final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Salary of a government engineering after clearing UPSC IES exam?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Customs after Commerce degree?
  9. What will be the procedure to become a Drug Inspector being graduated in B.Pharmacy?
  10. Can a government employee do a course from EIILM university?
  11. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. UPSC exam after graduation in Microbiology and age 29?
  13. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
  14. Requirements to appear for UPSC Exam? How to prepare for UPSC Exam?
  15. What should I do to pass in the UPSC main exams?
  16. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  17. How can I prepare for UPSC Preliminary exam? Suitable books for preparation? What are the subjects enlisted for UPSC exam?
  18. How can I prepare for UPSC?
26th March 2016, 09:19 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Posting details of UPSC government employee? How much salary will I be getting? How to prepare for UPSC exam?

UPSC is a civil service Exam conducted every year by government of India for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS and many others posts.

Eligibility for Civil Service:
-Should be a Citizen of India.
-Should be a Graduate (3 yr/ 4 yr course).
-Age Limit- Minimum of 21 yrs Maximum of 32 yrs, Relaxation is there for reserved candidates.

Preparation:

-Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning.
-NCERT 6th -12th Science books (at least up to 10th)
-Indian History- Modern History is very important.
-Indian Geography (Maps)
-Polity (Union, state, Constitution articles, amendments, Schedules)
-Economy basics.
-Daily newspaper or weekly magazine.

Salary will be paid according to the service you have been posted and it will be completely depending upon the presentation in the Interview. Grade pay is fixed for every post and the allowance depends on various factor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?