22nd October 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment being a General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course. I want to apply in UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment. I am interested to join through UPUMS as a Staff Nurse. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

26th October 2018, 10:20 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment being a General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma holder?

Yes, you can apply for UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment being a General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma holder. Candidates who have passed Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course from a recognised institute are eligible to apply for UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment. As you are having the required qualification, you are eligible to apply for UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment.
26th October 2018, 12:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment being a General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course. I want to apply in UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment. I am interested to join through UPUMS as a Staff Nurse. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

Eligibility to apply to UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment is given below:

>> Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized institute or its equivalent qualification for Male Nurse. Preference will be given to those having 3 years experience in a large hospital or Medical College or BSc (Nursing) should be a registered A Grade Nurse & Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurses.

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment.
26th October 2018, 07:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized institute or equivalent qualification.

As you have completed General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma, so you are eligible to apply for the above recruitment.
26th October 2018, 10:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment as you have completed Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Course. The detailed qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences

Name of the Job Position - Staff Nurse

>> Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are having experience are preferred first.

>> Age criteria should not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible.

>> No.of vacancies:- Total - 100
@ For UR - 50 vacancies
@ For OBC - 27 vacancies
@ For SC - 21 vacancies
@ For ST - 2 vacancies

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?