22nd October 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the qualification which is required to apply for Staff Nurse post in UPUMS. Can you please let me know about the required qualification immediately? Please reply asap.

26th October 2018, 10:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment?

Qualification required to apply for UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized institute or equivalent qualification for male Nurse.

--> Preference will be given to those having 3 years experience in a large hospital or Medical College or B.Sc. (Nursing). You should be a registered “A” Grade Nurse & Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent
qualification for Male Nurses.
26th October 2018, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I would like to know about the qualification which is required to apply for Staff Nurse post in UPUMS. Can you please let me know about the required qualification immediately? Please reply asap.

The qualification required to apply to UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment is given below:

>> Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized institute or its equivalent qualification for Male Nurse. Preference will be given to those having 3 years experience in a large hospital or Medical College or BSc (Nursing) should be a registered A Grade Nurse & Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurses.

>> Maximum age limit is 40 years
26th October 2018, 07:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment, you should have completed your diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized institute or its equivalent qualification. The candidates can apply till the age of 40 years and age relaxation will be applicable on the reserved category candidates as per government norms.
26th October 2018, 10:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for UPUMS Staff Nurse Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this UPUMS Staff Nurse recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences

Name of the Job Position - Staff Nurse

>> You must have completed Diploma in General Nursing or B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized university in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Preference is given to those who are having 3 years experience in a large hospital or Medical College or B.Sc in Nursing must be registered "A" Grade Nurse and Midwife with a state nursing council or its equivalent qualification for male nurse.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?