30th September 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hi Sir/Mam, I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I want to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited recruitment of Fitter Trade Apprentice. Kindly let me know that I can apply for this recruitment or not?

3rd October 2019, 12:54 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed Class 10th with a minimum of 50 % marks for UR/OBC [NCL] candidates and 45 % marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in Fitter Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ucil.gov.in.
3rd October 2019, 09:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

In order to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment, candidates should have completed their 10th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. Candidates must also qualify ITI in Fitter Trade with minimum 60% marks from an institute recognized by NCVT.
4th October 2019, 08:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uranium Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice (Fitter)

>> You should have completed Matriculation or 10th Standard with minimum 50% marks for UR/ OBC candidates and 45% marks for SC/ ST candidates.

>> Also should have done ITI Examination in concerned trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training).

>> Hence, if you have not done with ITI course then I can say that you may not be eligible to apply. Please go through the official notification for more details.

Click here for official notification
4th October 2019, 02:14 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job seekers should possess Matric/ Std. X with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates) and ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training).

~~ Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 30/09/2019.

Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?