30th September 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentices recruitment?

Sir, I want to apply for Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment of Uranium Corporation of India Limited. I would like to know how can I apply for this recruitment of UCIL? Please tell me about the procedure asap.

3rd October 2019, 01:00 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentices recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment is Interested Candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with Xerox copy of SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth, ITI Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only, Character certificate from last institution studied in, Aadhaar Card, One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm. send by speed post to Dy. General Manager [Inst./Pers. &IRs], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832102.

Cost of Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ucil.gov.in.
4th October 2019, 08:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentices recruitment?

Procedure required to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uranium Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice (Fitter)

>> Application format is given in the below notification at the bottom and the same is to be forwarded through Speed only and addressed to,
To,
Dy. General Manager (Inst./ Pers. & IRS),
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO: Jaduguda Mines,
Dist: East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand-832012

>> The applications must be accompanied by Xerox copies of SSC Certificate, Date of Birth Proof, ITI Certificate, Character Certificate, Caste Certificate, Aadhaar Card, One Self addressed envelope of size 22cm * 10 cms.

Click here for official notification
4th October 2019, 02:08 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply Uranium Corporation of India Limited Fitter Trade Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Eligible and interested candidates may send their application at the below mentioned address. Enclose the copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.

Candidates must also enclose 1 (size 22cm x 10 cm) Self-Addressed envelope with the Application Form.

Last Date and Address: The Application along with enclosures should reach at the following address — Deputy General Manager Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist. : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832102, on or before 10/10/2019.

Applications should be sent through Speed Post only.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?