15th November 2019, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer recruitment being a Mathematics graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BSc in Mathematics course. I want to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer recruitment. I am interested to join through Uttar Pradesh PSC as a Range Forest Officer. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

18th November 2019, 11:28 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer recruitment being a Mathematics graduate?

Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bechelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized University or possess a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.

~~ Preferential Qualification: A candidate who has

(i) served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or

(ii) obtained a ‘B’ certificate of National Cadet Corps, or

(iii) Represented the state in any game will be given preference.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 40 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this position.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
18th November 2019, 11:50 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer recruitment being a Mathematics graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Range Forest Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a University established by Law. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Range Forest Officer recruitment being a Mathematics graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.uppsc.up.nic.in/.
18th November 2019, 09:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To apply for UPPSC Range Forest Officer recruitment, the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Bachelor's degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized university.

So, having completed your B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course, you are eligible to apply for UPPSC Range Forest Officer recruitment if you have pursued any one of the above mentioned subjects apart from Mathematics at your graduation level and satisfy other eligibility criteria too.

For more updates and details regarding UPPSC recruitment, you can refer to the link http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
19th November 2019, 01:13 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Uttar Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer recruitment-

Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized institute or University in India.

Such as (LLB, LLM, B.Ed, B.Sc, M.Sc).

Age Limits:-

Minimum Age: 21 Years.
Maximum Age: 40 Years.

Check with Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?