26th December 2018, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Prosecution Officer recruitment being a LLB graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my LLB Honours course. I am interested to apply in Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment for Assistant Prosecution Officer post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

5th January 2019, 08:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Prosecution Officer recruitment being a LLB graduate? Last date to apply?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. Detailed criteria is given below,

Name of the Organization - UPPSC

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Prosecution Officer

>> Candidates must possess Law degree from any recognized university up to the last date for receipt of applications.

>> Preferable qualification is "Other things being equal such candidates will be given preference who has served for a minimum period of 2 years in Territorial Army or Has obtained B Certificate of NCC.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
6th January 2019, 12:01 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Prosecution Officer recruitment being a LLB graduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Assistant Prosecution Officer through Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment is candidate must have Law degree from any recognized university. Candidate age must be 21 to 40 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment being a LLB graduate. Last date apply for this recruitment is 28th January 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?