14th May 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for West Bengal Police Constable recruitment being a Bengali graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BA in Bengali Honours course. I want to apply in West Bengal Police Constable recruitment. I am interested to join West Bengal Police as a Constable. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

18th May 2019, 08:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for West Bengal Police Constable recruitment being a Bengali graduate?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for West Bengal Police Constable recruitment being a Bengali graduate. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal Police Constable recruitment is the candidate must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. You should possesses knowledge of Bengali language in order to be eligible.
You should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years of age as on 01/01/2019. Relaxation in maximum age limit for reserved category will be applicable as per govt norms.
18th May 2019, 09:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for West Bengal Police Constable recruitment being a Bengali graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for West Bengal Police Constable recruitment is Applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education. Applicant age must be lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for West Bengal Police Constable recruitment being a Bengali graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://policewb.gov.in/.
18th May 2019, 10:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification to apply for West Bengal Police Constable recruitment, is 10th standard or it's equivalent from a recognized board. Candidates must have the ability to read and write in Bengali language. As you are a Bengali graduate, hence you are eligible for higher positions. However, you can apply for this position also.
18th May 2019, 10:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required is Madhyamik from a recognised board of Education. Graduation is fine if you fulfil all the criteria for the job like age limit which is 18 to 27 years.

Also, should be able to read, write and speak the Bengali language. You should fulfil the physical requirement too like height.
19th May 2019, 12:52 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for West Bengal Police Constable recruitment:

>> The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.

>> Must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali. However, this provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.

>> Minimum Age - 18 years.

>> Maximum Age - 27 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit http://www.wbpolice.gov.in.
19th May 2019, 12:56 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you can apply for West Bengal Police Constable recruitment being a BA graduate . But as per the Notification they have given eligibility criteria as you must have completed 10th from the recignized West Bengal Board.

Other eligibility criteria is as follows.

Eligibility criteria of West Bengal Police Constable recruitment :

<> You must be a citizen of India.

<> You should have completed 10th from the west Bengal Board.

<> Minimum age is 18 years

<> Maximum Age is 27 years.

<> Age relaxation will ve as per the govt norms.
19th May 2019, 01:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my BA in Bengali Honours course. I want to apply in West Bengal Police Constable recruitment. I am interested to join West Bengal Police as a Constable. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

The minimum educational qualification required for the Excise Constable in West Bengal Police Recruitment is a pass in 10th standard examination or Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should have studied Bengali or Nepali as a language or candidates who have passed above Madhyamik (10th) level. Applicant must be Indian citizen and the minimum age limit – 18 years and maximum age limit – 27 years as on 1/1/2019. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the Excise Constable in West Bengal Police Recruitment.
19th May 2019, 05:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,you can apply for West Bengal Police Constable recruitment.

Please find below the eligibility to apply the above mentioned post.

Eligibility :-
------------
Educational Qualifications: -
-------------------------------
You must have completed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. You must have Bengali or Nepali as one of the subject in the Madhyamik Examination.

Language Proficiency :-
----------------------------
You must have knowledge of reading, writing and speaking in Bengali language. You have to give the exam on the language of Bengali or Nepali at the Preliminary Written Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?