12th August 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i approach towards jobs after completing SCRA?

Can i approach towards jobs after completing SCRA?

14th August 2015, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i approach towards jobs after completing SCRA?

SCRA is a reputed post in Indian Railway and after completion of training you will start working for railways as apprentice.

You don't need to look for any other job if you have complete your training successfully. You will get a government officer job in Indian railways.
15th August 2015, 12:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

SCRA stands for the Special Class Railway Apprentice examination. This entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.

Eligibility criteria to appear for this exam:

1. Academic qualification:

You must have done your done 10+2 from a recognized board with compulsory subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. 10+2 appearing candidates can also apply for the exam.

2. The age limit for the candidates is 17-21 years. Reserved category candidates have upper age relaxation.

Entrance exam consists of written test and personal interview. If you clear both the stages of this exam, you will be able to join BITS Mesra for pursuing bachelor's degree in technology in mechanical engineering.

After completion of bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, you will be alloted a service in the Indian Railways. Then why are you worrying about jobs after cracking SCRA. The Indian government will provide your job in Railways or its allied sector after completion of course.
17th July 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What type of training given after cracking scra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?