30th October 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college based in OBC rank of 633 in MBA entrance exam?

Sir, my general rank is 2354 and OBC rank is 633. I have applied for MBA. I want to know that can I get an admission in any government college? Please reply at [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any Government college with 1111 OBC rank in UPTU MBA entrance exam?
  2. Probability of getting admission in NIFT for Bachelor of Fashion Technology with All India rank of 633?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  4. How much rank is required in UPTU exam for government MBA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Chances of admission in any Government college for a candidate with 43250 General rank and 5820 OBC rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  7. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  8. Is there any fee concession or free education available through KCET?
  9. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 1593 Women rank in UPTU MBA entrance exam?
  10. Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?
  11. Can I get admission in HBTI Kanpur or in IET Lucknow after scoring 432 in general and 105 in OBC category in MBA entrance exam
  12. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  13. Which college will be based on the UPTU general rank of 2103?
  14. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 2319 GN, 716 GL, 1361 GLBC in UPTU MBA?
  15. Can I get a Government college if got 1616(general) and 800(OBC) rank in UPTU respectively being a Diploma holder?
  16. Can I get admission into B.Tech in Civil Engineering in a Government College with 1174 rank?
  17. Branches that I can get in Government B.Tech colleges for a candidate with 23000 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  18. Can I any government college in UP after scoring 86331 and 32330? List of all the government colleges?
30th October 2017, 11:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college based in OBC rank of 633 in MBA entrance exam?

It is very difficult to say that, whether you can get admission in a government college with the above mentioned rank. Because, the admission is done on the basis of cut off marks of the college which is set by them and changes every year in every college.

The cut off marks depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the paper

Therefore, if you achieve the cut off marks of the particular college, then you can definitely get admission.
31st October 2017, 10:12 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college based in OBC rank of 633 in MBA entrance exam?

Yes, you can get admission in MBA course in government college after securing 633 rank in OBC category. Candidates who have qualified and secured good rank in entrance examination need to participate in the counselling process to get a seat for pursuing MBA course. Since, you have secured good rank i.e., 633 rank in entrance examination, you can easily get a seat in MBA course in government college.
31st October 2017, 10:54 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The possibility whether you will get admission or not will be decided when you take part in couselling process of admission where candidates are selected for admission depending upon their rank in entrance examination.

Your OBC rank is good and there are good chances of getting admission in government colleges in Master of Business Administration.
31st October 2017, 03:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on the number of government colleges present accepting that entrance exam scores. Most of the top government colleges, usually accept scores like CAT. Hence, it will depend on the number of seats available.

You haven't mentioned the name of the entrance exam, so it will be difficult to predict the score required for admission.
31st October 2017, 06:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Sir, you have to attend counseling for knowing that as no one can predict the cutoff rank.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?