12th August 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Probability of getting admission in NIFT for Bachelor of Fashion Technology with All India rank of 633?

I recently gave the NIFT B.F Tech entrance exam. My rank is 633 (all India) and 79 (OBC category). Please kindly tell me the probability of getting admission in NIFT. Again, i gave the BACHELOR OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY exam not the desg. one... Thank you.

Related Questions:
18th August 2014, 11:59 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Probability of getting admission in NIFT for Bachelor of Fashion Technology with All India rank of 633?

National Institute of Fashion Technology, popularly referred to as NIFT, conducts entrance examination every year for the candidates, who desire to seek admission in courses. The maximum age of the candidate is restricted to 23 years as on 1st November of the year of admission. It is a four years course where aspirants learn about the core garment manufacturing technology and apparel production. As far as maths is concerned, knowledge about class 10 level maths for NIFT exam and curriculum is fine.
For the B. F Tech (Apparel Production) programme, candidate must have passed physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects at 10+2 level from any recognized Central or State Board of Secondary Examination. In case of M. Des (Master of Design), candidates should have bachelor’s degree and in stream like Applied Arts (Fashion Design / Visual Communication / Graphic Design / Industrial Design / Interior Design / Multimedia Design / Product Design / Textiles & Accessories or B.A. (Fine Arts) or B.Sc. (Textiles & Clothing) or B. Arch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?