27th December 2018, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment being an OBC candidate?

I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

31st December 2018, 04:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment being an OBC candidate?

UPSC conduct entrance examination for recruitment as Assistant Commandant in CAPF.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-25 years. The examination is conducted in two stages.

There is relaxation in cut off for the reserved category to qualify in the examination. For detail information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st December 2018, 04:23 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment being an OBC candidate?

CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment.

Yes, you can get relaxation in this recruitment being an OBC candidate.

For more information, you can visit on www.upsconline.nic.in.
31st December 2018, 04:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get relaxation in CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment being an OBC candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
2nd January 2019, 06:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. There will be an age relaxation applicable for OBC category candidates. The detailed information is given below.

Name of the Organization - CAPF

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Commandant

>> Minimum age required - 20 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 25 years

According to the rules age relaxation applicable for OBC reserved category candidates is 3 years. Hence, the maximum age would be 28 years for OBC candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?