27th December 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Sir, I am a BCA graduate and I have heard about the CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as an Assistant Commandant? Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

31st December 2018, 04:30 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment? Requirements to apply?

CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment.

Vacancies are available for this post is 179 posts.

Requirements to Apply:

The candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in from the recognized education board.

Candidate must be an Indian.

Candidate age must be 20 to 25 years.

For more information, you can visit on www.upsconline.nic.in.
31st December 2018, 04:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Vacancies are available for CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment is 179 posts.

Requirements to Apply for this is candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university. Candidate must be an Indian. Candidate age must be 20 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
1st January 2019, 09:36 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The total vacancies in CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment are given below.

** BSF = 60

** CRPF = 179

** CISF = 84

** ITBP = 46

** SSB = 29

Total = 398

Eligibility Criteria

1. The candidate should have passed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

2. The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and not be greater than 25 years.
2nd January 2019, 06:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies and Requirements to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies as well as requirements required in order to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - CAPF

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Commandant

Total Number of vacancies - 398 vacancies

Division of above vacancies are,
# BSF - 60 vacancies
# SSB - 29 vacancies
# CRPF - 179 vacancies
# ITBP - 46 vacancies
# SSB - 29 vacancies

The minimum qualification required is Bachelor's Degree of a recognized university and the minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 25 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st August, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?