29th May 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in ECIL Technical Officer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in ECIL Technical Officer recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

31st May 2019, 04:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in ECIL Technical Officer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

As per information available, you will not get any exemption for this post of Technical Officer in ECIL being a OBC candidate.
31st May 2019, 06:58 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in ECIL Technical Officer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

As per the advertisement released for the ECIL technical officer recruitment, there is no provision of any sorts of relaxation or reservation for candidates belonging to OBC.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the notification released for the same examination by visiting to the link http://careers.ecil.co.in/app/Advt_4_2019.pdf.
31st May 2019, 11:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Candidate maximum age to apply for ECIL Technical Officer recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate. Being an OBC candidate you can get 3 years relaxation. Your upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 33 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website ww.ecil.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?