1st December 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in HAL Aircraft Technician recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in HAL Aircraft Technician recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

6th December 2018, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in HAL Aircraft Technician recruitment being an OBC candidate?

For government or PSU sector jobs, there will be benefits for OBC category candidate, if you belong to non creamy layer.

You can claim age relaxation of maximum 3 years for the given job. There will be reservation benefit too for you.
7th December 2018, 11:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in HAL Aircraft Technician recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes, OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidate can get 3 years of relaxation in upper age limit in HAL Aircraft Technician recruitment. Upper age limit as on 1st November 2018 is 28 years. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce currently obtained (Non Creamy Layer certificate in proof of their community.
For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://cdn.govtjobguru.in/wp-conten...ation_2811.pdf
7th December 2018, 03:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get age relaxation of 3 years to apply for HAL Aircraft Technician recruitment being an OBC candidate. The upper age limit to apply for HAL Aircraft Technician recruitment is 28 years as on 01.11.2018. So, being an OBC candidate, you are eligible to apply for HAL Aircraft Technician recruitment until you attain the age of 31 years.

The last date to apply for HAL Aircraft Technician recruitment is 11.12.2018 till 24:00 hrs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?