1st November 2016, 07:16 PM
Dohka

What are the chances of getting selected in Indian Air Force (AISL) if my name is in the waiting list?

Hello Sir, My name is in Indian Air Force (AISL) "wait list" and my merit no. is 307, What will be chances of selection in Indian Air Force and how much time will it take? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When I will receive my joining letter if am in the waiting list for AISL?
  2. Will I get a joining letter in Indian Air Force?
  3. Will I get enrollment if my name is in the waiting list of Indian Air Force?
  4. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  5. Can I join IAf after being in the waiting list of All India selection list group Y in Indian Air Force?
  6. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?
  7. What is meant by s/by in enrolment call of Indian air force airmen?
  8. Can I get selected in mains list after appearing in Indian Air Force Group Y in Ranchi?
  9. Chances to join Indian Air Force for M.Arch candidate?
  10. Which students in the waiting list of Air Force are called for Airman Training? -- [New]
  11. Can I get selected in IAF merit list after appearing in Indian Air force group Y in Ranchi Rally?
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  15. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  16. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  17. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot?
  18. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
2nd December 2016, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting selected in Indian Air Force (AISL) if my name is in the waiting list?

It depends on the number of vacancies and how many candidates are rejected who are above you in merit list. Many candidates are rejected due to various reasons like medical fitness, proper documents, or any other reasons.

Hence, it will depend on the number of candidates above you in merit list getting rejected due to some reason, then only you will get the chance. Therefore, nobody can tell whether you will get chance or not.
12th November 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances of getting selected in Indian Air Force (AISL) if my name is in the waiting list?

Whether the student are called by waiting no or by the marks they have scored, if the candidate is in waiting list
20th January 2018, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

My name is in main list or group Y what are the chances that my name will be enrolled in intake 2??
17th September 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I am in waiting list, I think my this time it's impossible to get call letter.my question is can I get any facility for next iaf exam?
Any type of extra marks?
9th November 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

My name is appear in main list of AISL of rally of airmen y group so there is how many chances that i am enrolled in my 2nd or last intake
7th December 2018, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in the main list of aisl 30april but till now the call letter has not came and the waiting is clear sir what may be the reason?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?