1st July 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in High Court of Karnataka Typist recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in High Court of Karnataka Typist recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

4th July 2019, 05:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in High Court of Karnataka Typist recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in High Court of Karnataka Typist recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

Yes, you can get age relaxation being an OBC Candidate in the Typist recruitment in the High Court of Karnataka. Details are given below:

5 years (35+5 = 40 years) age relaxation for Category – I of Other Backward Classes (OBC)

3 years (35+3 = 38 years) age relaxation for Category II A / IIB / IIIA / IIIB of Other Backward Classes (OBC)

Upper age limit to apply for the General Category is 35 years for the Typist recruitment in the High Court of Karnataka.
4th July 2019, 07:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in High Court of Karnataka Typist recruitment being an OBC candidate?

The minimum age to apply for Karnataka Typist recruitment, is 18 years. Candidates can apply till the age of 40 years. Age relaxation of 3 years will be applicable on OBC category candidates and 5 years will be applicable on SC/ST candidates.
4th July 2019, 09:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course you can get relaxation in High Court of Karnataka Typist recruitment being an OBC candidate. You can get 3 years of relaxation in the upper age limit High Court of Karnataka Typist recruitment.
Age limit to apply for that recruitment is as follows;

Minimum: 18 years (As on 08/05/2019)
Maximum: 35 years (As on 08/05/2019)

You can visit the official website link given below for details;
http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/typists2019.asp
5th July 2019, 12:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Relaxation in High Court of Karnataka Typist recruitment and requirements to apply:

The detailed age relaxation in High Court of Karnataka Typist recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - High court of Karnataka

Name of the Job Position - Typist

>> Of course, there is an age relaxation for OBC category candidates.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age for OBC category candidates is 40 years.

>> For more detailed information, you may refer 2nd page of the official notification.

Click here for more detailed information

Click here for General Instructions

Click here for official notification
5th July 2019, 12:32 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course. Being a OBC category candidate you can get a age relaxation in High Court of Karnataka Typist recruitment being an OBC candidate. You can get Upto 5 years age relaxation for Category – I of Other Backward Classes (OBC).

Official website -> Click here!
5th July 2019, 01:06 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes,There is 3 years age relaxation in High Court of Karnataka for the post of Typist recruitment for the candidates who belongs to OBC category.

Age Limit:
Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit (SC/ST) – 40 Years
Maximum Age Limit (GEN/OBC) – 38 Years
For Others – Maximum Age – 35 Years

Age Relaxation:

SC/ST: 05 Years
OBC: 03 Years
PWD: 10 Years

For more information visit on karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?