24th December 2015, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i write Kerala PSC exams as i am a post graduate from Rajiv Gandhi University?

I am a post graduate from rajiv gandhi university of health sciences, bangalore. Now i want to know if i can write the psc exams or not?

Related Questions:
24th December 2015, 02:53 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i write Kerala PSC exams as i am a post graduate from Rajiv Gandhi University?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for PSC examination for recruitment of Officers within state.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidates must have passed bachelor's degree from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 20-35 years with relaxation in age for OBC and SC/ST category.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination after pursuing PG from Rajiv Gandhi University.

For more information about Kerala PSC examination visit at http://www.keralapsc.gov.in.
24th December 2015, 03:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i write Kerala PSC exams as i am a post graduate from Rajiv Gandhi University?

Yes, you are eligible for the government jobs and PSC exam conducted by the state government and central government.

Some of the sectors in which you find employment are given below :

* Food sectors.

* Pharmaceuticals.

* Railways.

* Postal services.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

To write the Public service commission (psc) exams the candidate should complete graduation or post graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.

As you have done post graduation from Rajiv Gandhi University, you are eligible to write the PSC exams.
24th December 2015, 08:48 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Kerala Public Service Commission is conducted by Kerala State government.

Yes, you can apply for Kerala PSC exam if you have done post graduation from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. This university is recognized by University Grants Commission, its degree is valid for all exams.

Upper age relaxation upto five years for SC/ST candidates and three years to OBC candidates.
24th December 2015, 11:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a post graduate from rajiv gandhi university of health sciences, bangalore. Now i want to know if i can write the psc exams or not?
Yes you can write Kerala PSC examination. The eligibility will be varying from each post. For some post the eligibility is 10th standard for some posts graduation and for some posts MBA etc. So you are eligible for the Kerala PSC examination. The website of Kerala PSC is given http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
25th December 2015, 12:08 PM
ayush_1993

Yes, you are eligible to give PSU exams.

Eligibility to give PSU exams:

1.Must be a citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan refugee
2. must have graduate or postgraduate with recognized university.
3. Age must be 21-35 years for general,for SC/ST maximum age is 40 years, for OBC 38 years.
27th December 2015, 08:18 AM
aviral@12345

Yes, you are eligible to give PSU exams.
Kerala Public Service Commission(PSU) is conducted by Kerala State government.

Eligibility to give PSU exams:

1.Must be a citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan refugee.

2. The candidate should complete graduation or post graduation from any recognized university.

3. For General category age must be 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST category maximum age is 40 years
For OBC category maximum age is 38 years.

For more details visit the Kerala PSC website:
http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
9th August 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I am b pharmacy graduate from rajiv gandhi university.can i eligible for writing kerala psc exam(?
11th October 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation from sathyabama university which is not there in the list of universities of psc but i have done pg from madras university...so weather i am able to write Secretariat assistant
14th June 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I write PSC in Kerala after studying in Bangalore University for aviation
1st June 2020, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i applay kerala psc exam if i have ug graduated in rajiv gandhi university
10th January 2021, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

iIf i studied in BSC MLT in Rajeevgandhi university affiliated college in manglore can I apply for kerala psc exams?
12th June 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I write Kerala psc exam for any post, as I am under graduate from rajive Gandhi University of health science?
25th January 2022, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

can a UG student from rajiv Gandhi University can apply kerala PSC
31st August 2022, 03:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The required educational qualification to appear for Kerla PSC examination is that candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. The examination is conducted in various stages.

So, you can appear for the examination after UG from Rajiv Gandhi University. Examination is conducted in various stages and after qualifying in all the stages eligible for the final selection.
31st August 2022, 04:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates graduated from a recognised university in any discipline are eligible to appear for Kerala PSC examination.

There is relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved category. Examination will be conducted in three stages and after qualifying in all the stages you can get the final recruitment in the service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?