12th December 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can a Person with permanent Tattoo get a job as PWD Civil Engineer through Maharashtra Public Service Commission?

Respected Sir, I am a Civil Engineer and I have a permanent Tattoo so I want to know am I eligible to get a job as PWD Civil Engineer through Maharashtra Public Service Commission having a permanent Tattoo? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th December 2016, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Person with permanent Tattoo get a job as PWD Civil Engineer through Maharashtra Public Service Commission?

Only for jobs related to defense and police forces will object to any tattoos on body. As far as PWD jobs are concerned, there isn't any issue with tattoos. They won't ask you to remove the tattoo because there is no such physical criteria for such jobs.

Just make sure that you get your medical certificate from a government hospital which a part of a procedure for all government jobs. Hence, no need to worry if you don't want to join any defense job.
17th December 2016, 07:42 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Can a Person with permanent Tattoo get a job as PWD Civil Engineer through Maharashtra Public Service Commission?

Yes, you are eligible to get a Job in PWD Civil Engineer through Maharastra Public Service Commission.

* In these Sectors who and all having permanent Tattoo not possible to get a Job.

* Military
* Police
* Navy
* Airforce
* BSF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?