7th October 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Chances of selection in NLC Graduate Apprentice Trainee for a candidate with 75% in B.E.(EE)?

Hello Sir,
I have scored 75% of marks in B.E.(EE). Is there any chance to get select in NLC Graduate Apprentice Trainee? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. How to join graduate apprentice trainee in NLC? I have completed D.EEE
  3. When I will apply for NLC Apprentice being an EEE graduate? Detailed information and date of online registration?
  4. Procedure to apply for Apprentice Training in NLC for B.E.(EEE) candidate?
  5. What is the selection procedure for apprentice in LPSC as graduate trainee
  6. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
  7. Number of posts available in NLC Apprenticeship Graduate Trainee recruitment for Mechanical candidates? Qualification required to apply?
  8. Can I get high paying job after NLC Apprentice training?
  9. How to join the apprentice in ISRO? Selection process for apprentice as technician?
  10. How to do part time or online B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college?
  11. What are the posts available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  12. Information on NTPC exam?
  13. What exam should I go for after completing B.E Degree in BHEL
  14. List of Government Exams for Electrical and Computer Engineering Freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any job confirmation after completion of training? Which one is more apt, Apprentice training from LPSC or training from VSSC?
  16. Previous 5 year Question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Geophysics? Which Books should I refer for this?
  17. What's the last date of submission of form and procedures for the training in HAL?
  18. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
14th February 2016, 02:54 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Chances of selection in NLC Graduate Apprentice Trainee for a candidate with 75% in B.E.(EE)?

You have completed your B.E in Electrical discipline and interested to apply for NLC Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT). Following are the details for GAT.

Eligibility: student must possess degree in engineering in the Electrical discipline with at least 55% marks.

Stipend: Rs. 4984 per month

Selection procedure: The selection is done on the basis of percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the B.E/B.Tech course. Students in the final year of their B.E/B.Tech degree are also eligible for this training.

>>Since you have scored very nice percentage in B.E course i.e 75%. So in my opinion, you have to apply this. Below is the attachment regarding the full notification of Graduate Apprentice Training (GAT), if you have any doubt then you can go through it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?